We are providing the following products services:
1. Slotted Angle Shelving: is a system of reusable metal strips used to construct shelving, frames, work benches, equipment stands and other structures. The name derives, first, from the use of elongated slots punched into the metal at uniform intervals to enable assembly of structures fixed with nuts and bolts, and second, from the longitudinal folding of the metal strips to form a right angle.
2. Adjustable Bolt Free Shelving: Adjustable Bolt Free shelving allows more flexible use of shelves to hold items of value for storage, display or sale. Like fixed shelves, the horizontal planes are normally made of strong materials such as wood or steel (occasionally glass or other materials), but their exact vertical positioning can be varied - usually through the use of uprights into which supporting brackets or the shelves themselves can be fixed at different heights.
3. Mobile Shelving System: Mobile aisle shelving is typically used for academic or commercial applications where a significant volume of physical archive material, filing or books are to be stored. These include medical or government records, file-intensive offices such as the legal or accountancy professions, and public and academic libraries and similar archives.
4. Medium Duty Long Span Shelving System: Long span shelving is a durable rack system that allows maximum storage strength with quick and easy assembly. Basically, it is easier to handle and is ideal for hand stacking. Shelves are adjustable on 50mm and can be decked with G.I Panels, wire mesh & Plywood.
5. Pallet Racking System: Pallet Racking is relatively a low cost method of utilizing your space efficiently, and also with an eye on the safety aspect of your business. What UAE shelving does best is help you make optimal use of your warehousing space and also other storage space.
6. Selective Racking System: Selective racking system is suitable for the storage of a wide variety of non-palletised goods.
The levels can be provided with different kinds of decking types, from G.I Panels, G.I Grating, Wire mesh & Plywood or MDF.
Selective racking system is ideal for low & high-rise order picking & storage applications.
7. Drive In Racking System: Drive-In Racking is recommended where multiple unit loads per stock keeping unit need to be stored and where every individual load stored, is not essential. The high density of storage attained and the relative ease or accessibility make this rack system ideal for cold storage, bulk storage production areas or pre-marshalling areas. Where a "first-in", "first-out" operation is required, drive-thru storage systems require a two aisle configuration. Where as "drive-in racking" allows maximum cube utilisation with one aisle and first-in, first-out storage.
8. Mezzanine Flooring(Rack Supported Structure): Mezzanine Floors enable the full working height of a building to be utilised to its maximum by doubling the surface area. They are custom-designed and manufactured to suit all customers specific requirements. Mezzanine Floors can be used as storage areas, fabrication areas, packing areas and in offices among the many other uses. Installing a Mezzanine Floor is the most cost effective way of optimizing your existing space, because all your fixed costs are already covered.
9. Cantilever Racking System: Cantilever shelving is ideal for storage of goods characterized by volumes and dimensions that may make it difficult to position them, as nests of tubes or planking, profiles, but also suitable for pallets and metal containers.
The Cantilever shelving is characterized by a remarkable modularity, both in height and in depth.
Arms and columns are made in different sizes and dimensions, so as to easily satisfy the demands of adaptability of Cantilever shelf to the needs of space and management of the warehouse
10. Shuttle Racking System: Shuttles are the innovation for the automatic pallets storage in a drive in lane shelf; they are machines able to move automatically within a channel of drive in system, to guarantee a storage of high density.
Shuttles are controlled by a simple remote control, they pick up, settle and reorganize pallets in the storage channels. They are moved by a forklift truck and they can work in all installation aisles, with FIFO (First In First Out) and LIFO (Last In first Out) modalities.
11. Plastic Pallets: Plastic pallets are often chosen over traditional wood pallets because they offer benefits that wood cannot, including the ability to be easily sanitized, resistance to odour, fire retardation, longer service life span, durability and better product protection, non-splintering, and lighter weight, thus saving on transportation and labour costs and making them safer and more environmentally friendly.
12. Plastic Bins: A simple and effective range of storage bins, resistant to most solvents.
A strong polypropylene construction range of storage bins for small parts storage.
Plastic Bins can be stacked or clipped onto our range of louvred panels.
13. Lockers & Office cupboards: Single door,Double door,Three door,Four door,Five door,Six door lockers & Office cupboards